Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 NFL ATS Pick 'Em: Inside The Numbers - Week One

By: Mark Finken (don't tell females I spent time on this)




I've always been a numbers guy, borderline autistic perhaps. Here's some enlightening things suggested by the digits:
"At least we're not Detroit!"
Anyone here a Cleveland sports fan?




Guessing by all that blue, the answer is a "yes". Hidden inside those quotation marks are secret tears for the Indians in '95 and '97, Browns in '95, Cavs in ... I think you get the point. For me, all my Cleveland teams have been a series of r(-epressed or -elived, depending on offseason or postseason) memories. A 6.5 line at home against the Bengals? We got this... oh wait, I'm from the mistake by the m'lake. I think we all knew this could happen and suddenly realized it this week. We just all forgot about the past fifty years of calamitous failings succinctly titled "The _____" . Congratulations to the 26.5%% of you who aren't from this town or have chosen to remember our past.


Bandwagon pick of the week:


Peyton Manning has a body part in common with Christopher Reeves? Seemed easy for most to pick out that with no Manning the Colts go from a top 5 qb to first round pick in the bad qb league, albeit I don't see any questioning pictures surfacing in Manning's future.


No comments:

Post a Comment